Wilderness Programs in Wyoming WY
If you are a teen help provider and need your information updated, please call 1-866-968-8409.
Select a link below to get more information.
A private, non-profit Residential Treatment Program and Therapeutic Wilderness Program that provides services for emotionally and/or behaviorally challenged adolescent boys.
Helps troubled young women find a new direction in their lives, giving them the self-reliance to follow this direction in the face of negative influences when they return home...
We help hundreds of families.
Some of the services we offer:
- Admissions Counseling
- Crisis Placement Services
- free advice on programs
- Interim short, 3-5 day crisis placements awaiting long term placements
- Pre-screened Places for Children, Adolescents, Teens and Young Adults
- Recommendation of preferred schools and programs
- Teen Transportation Services
Help your troubled teenager